Rose Hair Care
Rose Hair products are manufactured using 100 percent virgin human hair that has been steam processed to mimic the beauty and variety of naturally textured hair. All textures were designed to be worn in their natural state - the state you receive them in.
To ensure the longevity of your hair, we recommend minimizing heat styling, use of products containing alcohol, and enlisting the help of a professional colourist for bleaching or dyeing the hair. In short, when it comes to maintaining your gorgeous Rose hair, less is MORE.Keep reading to learn our BEST hair care practices for your new purchase!
Information listed here are general guidelines and recommendations. Every bundle of hair is unique and will react differently to different products and tools. As with our own hair, trial and error is your greatest asset as you search for the right mix of products and tools to complete your desired look
• KCY Weft Sealer
• Moisture Rich Conditioner such as Dove or Pantene
• Argan Oil Serum • Rubber cushion brush. We recommend buying 2 brushes - One to make brushing and detangling easier by removing a few rows and the other to help define juicy curls.
• Garnier Fructis Curl/Moisture
• African Pride Shea Butter Curly Pudding and Leave-In Conditioner
• Eden Bodyworks Coconut Moisture Products
• Aunt Jackie's Curl La La pudding
• Dove Intensive Moisture
• Pantene Dry to Moisture for Curly Hair
• Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Curl Pudding
• Dark and Lovely Au Natural Line
Avoid use of products that contain alcohol and use gels and mousses sparingly. These products will dry the hair out and reduce the longevity of your extensions.
As a result, limit the use of hairspray and other hair care products to avoid product build-up. To further protect your extensions, we recommend the following guidelines:
• Minimize heat use and ALWAYS use a heat protectant when heat styling.
• Seal wefts with weft sealant to reduce shedding.
• Never cut or sew through the weft.
• To extend your hair’s longevity, install extensions on a U-Part or lace front wig.
Recommended Styling Steps
• Co-Wash (Using Only a Moisture-rich Conditioner)
• Air Dry (or Blow Dry Using the Lowest Heat Setting)
• Style with Minimal Heat
Use a paddle brush to smooth hair and style as desired.
excessively rubbing the hair together to minimize tangling.
Then, rinse thoroughly.
We recommend deep conditioning your hair extensions every 2-3 weeks.
Always apply deep conditioner after washing with a clarifying shampoo and rinse with cold water
If the hair is on a u-part cap, place the wig flat to plop curls for 1 hour. Then, hang the wig on a mannequin head to dry.
If the hair is sewn in, pile the hair on top of your head like a pineapple, wrap it in a cotton shirt, and allow it dry for approximately 90 minutes.
We strongly recommend allowing the hair to air dry undisturbed, however, if that is not possible,
use a hair dryer on low heat with a heat protectant. If you feel that the hair is dry, use argan oil. Style as desired.
To prevent product build-up, avoid using heavy/too much product
Curly Hair General Care
• Never sleep with your hair wet.
• Minimize heat use. Excessive heat styling can alter your curl pattern over time.
• Seal wefts with a weft sealant to reduce shedding.
• After swimming, use a clarifying shampoo and conditioner immediately. Minimize exposure to salt water or chlorine.
• To extend your hair’s longevity, install extensions on a U-Part of full Lace wig
To curl with flexirods: style on dry or wet hair, add argon oil, flexirod to style.
To curl with a curl wand: use heat protestant and curl to desired style.
However, we strongly recommend consulting a professional hair stylist before dyeing or colour-treating your hair
Going to bed
Pineapple Method: bend forward, gather hair gently. and secure with a scrunchies into a LOOSE ponytail - not too tight or the scrunchies will leave a dent.